IMAGINE HAVING THE FREEDOM TO ENJOY THE GREAT OUTDOORS, AND PERFORMING DAILY TASKS WITHOUT HAVING TO WORRY ABOUT KNEE PAIN!
With the BionicKnee™ Spring Loaded Knee Brace you don’t need to worry anymore!
- The BionicKnee™ is a knee brace that uses ground-breaking technology to dramatically reduce stress on your knees.
This new Spring Loaded Knee Brace is great for elderly people and people with pain from:
- Chondromalacia of the patella
- Lupus etc.
- Our Spring Loaded Knee Brace is also a good for people who crouch often while working or exercising.
- The BionicKnee™ knee brace has lightweight aluminium springs that supports up to 44 lbs (20kg) per device.
This results in a bodyweight reduction of 88 lbg (40kg) when wearing the knee brace on both knees.
- This amount of knee support can drastically improve one’s quality of life without expensive surgery. More importantly, it can help prevent potential injury.
- Comfortable & lightweight aluminium
- Strong elasticity due to special aluminium Spring
- Easy Velcro straps for length control
- Durable Long Lasting build quality
- The material doesn’t have any odor
- Straps are soft
- Extremely Comfortable Breathable Mesh, Non-slip Fabric. Whether worn over your pants or directly on your skin.
- Free International Shipping
- 30 Day Return Policy
- SSL Certified Secure Site
If you have a problem with your order, just contact our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our outdoorsy best to make things right.
people are currently looking at this product
Thank you Outdoorsy
They need to be gotten used to. Did feel a slight difference, but haven�t had them on much. want to wear them around the house before i go out in them.
Tried them noticed a complete difference from nothing felt extra pressure back of leg feels good.
My wife has found these knee supports helpful during our morning walks. She is very pleased with our purchase. Thanks.
Very comfortable. Good stuff. Thank you
GREAT PURCHASE!!!!!GREAT PRODUCT AND DELIVERY!!!!! Works as advertised. Helps both knees from buckling down thus preventing accidental falls.
Only have used a couple days and has made a big difference. At 90 years old sometimes i'm not stable but these have me walking normal again. Thank You
Feeling much better
I chose to wait for a time and become accustomed to the knee brace as time is the best test of a product. At first it was so stiff I couldn't even bend enough to get my feet into my trousers. Now after wear and using this product a number of times, I grow in my appreciation of what amazing assistance it has given me. For years I have had dislocating knees - especially in the mornings - that mean when I have to bend my knees I have to rely on the nearest object to painfully assist me to rise again.
Good for fitness
Great new addition to my fitness programme
I bought these knee stabilizers for my 86 year old friend who has very limited mobility and is scheduled for knee replacement surgery. We were impressed with other people's reviews of the knee stabilizers but after wearing them for two days it far exceeded my friend's expectations. In fact, he did not need to use his cane to walk. The only negative aspect was he walked so much in the two days he has had them that today he said he had over did it and felt tired from all the excitement and exersize.
No more pain
Think they will be very helpful in the years ahead to ease the arthritic pain in my knees.
Just had knee surgery in march and love to wear the braces because it feels great to be able to work and especially play golf in them! Very nice product!
I don't have a camera or a phone to take a picture, but my son Loved them as well so I want another pair for him.
Sping in my step
I have progressive MS and it's tough for me to walk because my left leg drags and I need a cane. I put these on and I'm walking normal now as the spring assists my leg to move like it used to. Best money I ever spent
Brilliant pieces of kit. Made a world of difference to my ageing knees especially in the gym.
They have taken soreness out of my knee. Would like a few more weeks to test them.
Ones u get comfortable is awesome.